The school is a non-for-profit organisation that supports deaf and dumb children, young people and their families to remove barriers to their personal development and social inclusion.
School imparts training for deaf and hard of hearing children. These services help families and individuals build confidence and connections with others in their community.
– Access unbiased information,
– Get connected with each other,
– Participate in peer to peer support,
– Access community, recreational and youth activities,
– Develop skills in advocacy, relationship building
All the expenses in the school like accommodation, food and education is totally free for the students.Twice in the year they are given school uniforms.. Even sweaters and blankets are given to these students.
School - Nandgaon Parishad does not charge any fee to the students of this tribal region. All the students belong to the tribal and social and economically backward ward of the society.